• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Trilogy is Better? Star Wars or Lord of the Rings

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I would have to say Lord of the Rings, not only is it an epic fantasy, but J.R.R.Tolken has very excellent writing skills and Star Wars was a little on the cheesy side (no offence to those who voted for Star Wars). I also like fantasy more.

I didn't really get into Lord of the Rings that much, I just felt like it was a bit draggy and I didn't like it much.. And Star War's made me laugh countless of times. So yeah, Star War's. :)

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I love them both.

I'll start with Star Wars. The story is very well planned outl the special effects are great and the whole way it was done was genius. I loved it all and I watch the spin off series too, I love all the characters and if anyone asks me what religion I am, I say Jedi :P I like the force concept too, but I think 4, 5 and 6 are a lot better then 1, 2 and 3.

But then...LotR happens. I have to say Lord of the Rings definitely favours over Star Wars. For one thing, I'm a Zelda fan for the same reason, LotR is more like Zelda. I love all the races, the story, the hobbits, the location. It's all amazing and makes me dream that I could live in Middle Earth. I loved reading The Hobbit and I can't wait until the movie comes out. My imagination is just a lot more into LotR. It actually changed my life. The best trilogy of films in history, in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom