• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Starfox Member Are You?

Which Starfox member are you?

• Fox McCloud

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Falco Lombardi

• Peppy Hare

• Slippy Toad

• Total voters

Dan

IMB4 WOLFY BEING WOLF !

I'm Starfire a kind fun loving member, that loves others.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Probably Falco Lombardi. When the stakes are high, I can work together but often lose my hot head in the process and put everyone around me at risk. Birds are also some of the most intriguing and intelligent animals in the world and for the sake of this thread I'd gladly assume this aerial form. Peppy Hare is my honorable because giving advice comes natural to me and I always watch out for those who are in my group. Often at school while working together on project, I strive to succeed and pull through not only for myself and my own future but all those cooperating with me. The same goes in respect to my family and specifically younger brother. Very intriguing thread, SNOlink. We don't get ideas this fresh around here too often. Your input is much appreciated.

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
Fox, because often I find that I take lead and I begin to help and protect my friends. I also do everything I can to keep them safe.

I've once been told that I sometimes reminded a friend of Fox so I'm going with that one. Also notice how no one has said Slippy haha

Fig

The Altruist
I see myself as Slippy Toad. It's probably because I'm skilled at mechanics and engineering, but also because I annoy most of my friends. They also tell me that I'm annoying and that they don't want to be around me. D:

I'm so happy I made REAL friends here in the forums! :'D

Mido

Version 1
Falco is my favorite character, but I would see myself as Fox. He makes some reckless decisions, but always does this for his friends and allies. Fox is a protagonist with undying loyalty to a cause! And not to advertise, but seeing we are all star fox fans, I invite you all to join my Star fox group here on ZD!

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I took a quiz online, and it said that I'm Krystal.

I've never played a Starfox game, so I was only here to see what other people said. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom