• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which of the New Items Looks the Best to You?

Which new item looks better?

• The Whip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Beadle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ooccoo Watcher

Some guy with a Clawshot.
Which of the two new items looks better to you? The Beadle or the whip?

I personally like the beadle. It looks like kind of a mix between the Hyoi pears and the gale boomerang, two gameplay features I was very fond of. The whip looks a little hard to control, also.

What do you think?

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
The whip, although cool, is a pretty dull weapon in design and is somewhat lackluster when you think about it. The beadle seems to at least offer some more ingenuity. However, in terms of gameplay, the whip seems to suit as the faster item to use as a weapon and may be put to use a lot more than the whip.

i am unsure. we know a little about the whip, but we know almost nothing about the beadle. what we saw makes it look like ther5e will be a number of cool puzzles with it though, and the whip is like a grappling hook that does damage

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
The beadle seemed interesting...not unlike the seagulls in WW. I think it will be fun.

But the whip! That is going to be a gloriously fun item to smack and slash enemies with. So fun! Seriously, that is the way to use motion controls. I wonder if you can swing with it Indian Jones style?

i will admit the whip looks like a lot of fun, but from a creative standpoint, it is a dull item in Link's arsenal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom