• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is Your Favorite Race?

Wich is your favorite race?

• Hylian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kokiri

• Deku

• Goron

• Zora

• Gerudo

• Rito

• Korok

• Twili

• Sheikah

• Total voters

Phlegm

Bake me a pie!
ZORAS FTW!!! Water-type creatures were always my favourite, as water is now my favourite element. The Zora Mask in MM was my favourite transformation mask also. (Man, I said favourite a lot there...)

A very close follow-up would be the Gorons. Nuff said.

Man no one likes the Subrosians, I thought they were pretty, but i gues not many ppl know them because they only appear in OoA, and OoS.

No, don't say that! I love the subrosians! They're so funny! :lol: Wish they could return somehow, but I think that's most unlikely.

But I still prefer the Gorons, because...
"THEY'RE MY BRODDAAA!"

TNinja

Of the Gorons
For me, its a tie between Shiekahs and Gorons. But Sheikahs are in the lead anyways so i went with GORONS!!!! YAY!!!
EDIT: ...Sheikahs WERE in the lead...

Last edited:

Kybyrian

I cannot believe that I haven't seen or voted in this yet. Anyway, I will perform a tie breaker by putting Zora ahead of Sheikah.

I like the Zora as much as I do for several reasons. I've always liked anything based on water or ice. The Zoras fit that, and it leads to me liking them even more. They were humanoid fish, and I believe that's pretty cool in itself. It was great being able to transform into a Zora in Majora's Mask, because one of my favorite things to do was to speed through the water and bounce out of the surface. I thought that being a Zora was just pretty great. I also think they have a pretty good design. The humanoid fish thing they have going on is really nice.

The Gerudo, without a doubt.

I don't know whether it's just my liking for Ganondorf that tends to influence me over decisions like these, but I love the Gerudo race as it stands. Their leader is freaking epic, no matter what game he's in, and speaks a lot for the race itself, with his command, his cunning, and his great, great elitism. They seem to be a very distant race, that needs to be explored a lot more in future games.

From what I could actually chose from, the Hylians. They've definitely got the best people, and the second most interesting storyline.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
My vote would have to go to the Zora. There's just something beautiful about a race of aquatic people that's hard to describe. They're somehow... sensitive, clever, and helpful. They're the race closest to Nayru, the goddess that I relate most to. I like the idea of swimming in the water alongside them. They're probably the race I've fantasized about being the most.

I'm not sure what it is I like about them, but the way they can swim seems like it allows them to be helpful, have a lot of fun, and do things in the water that no other race can do quite as well.

M

MegaLink

I think my choice would have to be the Gorons, they're cool, helpful, and I think they're just pure awsome. Go rock peoples!

Beeker

Wild Card
I guess I'm going to go with the Hylians. Sure, they may be the most human-like out of all of them(as far as I know,anyway), but I enjoy helping the many in need and learning a bit about their personalities.

*sighs* I wish we could've gotten to know the Twili more. I for one want to learn more about them. Maybe if we actually knew some things about them, I would've given them a chance...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom