• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is the Scariest?

Which is the Scariest?

• Skulltula/Walltula

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Redead

• Pol's Voice

• Dead Hand

• Bongo Bongo

• Gibdo

• Wallmaster/Floormaster

• Total voters
G

Glorian

Yes, being raped by a corpse would be a tad creepy. But, have you seen Dead Hands? When you're not being groped by 8 or so different hands, your getting nibbled on by a pair of giant jaws. Imo, they're all a tad scary, but Dead Hand wins by far.

K

KT the cat

i chose skulltula bcuz once i wuz playin OoT at one oclock in da mornin, falling asleep, wen a skulltula jumped down outta nowhere. i got so creeped out i couldnt fall asleep for another 2 hours!

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Definetly Dead hand. It is so freakin gross and messed up! And it's hands are like everywhere and the his body randomly pops up! Gross! and ugg its like a Giant maggot thing!

Dead hand. The way he is going to bite you was just creepy and terrifying. I was freaked out when I got grabbed by one of his hand and he is standing there next to so he can bite me.

Shyell

On a rocketship to Mars!
ReDeads and Dead Hands are hella scary, but I chose Wall/Floormasters because those invisible little Floormasters that choke you freak me out. Oh, but when I was five, Peahats used to absolutely terrify me. Every time I came out of Kokiri Forest and saw that one in the distance, I made sure to run like hell in case it happened to be grouchy that day and decided to kill me with his blade-propellors. :P When my older brother played, sometimes he'd run up to it and make it chase him all over, and I was practically bawling my eyes out, begging for him not to risk his life like that!

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Well, for me it is definitely the re-deads. Those things are just plain weird. The way they climb on you and...yes, um.. I won't mention that.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I voted for wallmasters/floormasters, but by that, I mean JUST Floormasters. Wallmasters didn't really scare me but Floormasters from TWW did. They mainly scare me because of the surprise factor. Even though I already know they're coming because I can see or hear them, they still scare the heck outta me when they come after me. If you're talking about scary as in creepy, I would have voted for the Dead Hand but floormasters (from TWW) are really the only thing that can make my heart race.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
None of them really scared me even though some were creepy looking but if I had to choose it would be a tie between Deadhand and Floor/Wallmasters. I think the last ones are really scary looking and realistic as well

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
Well, spiders things fright the most, that's why while I was playing TP I had to ask my friend to save the monkey that was in a spider cave. When I face a spider in TP, I just close my eyes and hit everywhere with my wiimote. That's just who I am, I hate spiders to death but those skulltula things in OoT and MM weren't scary at all.
Redeads are also horrible foes too, they just freaks me with their screams and then eat Link in a very bothering way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom