• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Game Should Get?

Hey dudes, i just got a major discount on a PS3 game, and i haven't dictated what game will i buy. so far my options are (no particular order) -
1. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
2. Mass Effect 2
3. Soul Caliber 5
4. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
5. Crysis 2
6. Rayman Origins
what do you think i should get?

If you've played the original, Mass Effect 2 is a good choice but if not, then don't get it for the franchise's story is so intertwined that the decisions you make in the firt affect the second.

If you like platformers, buy Rayman Origins. I have heard some complaints regarding the controls, however. Nevertheless, it is a return to from for the Rayman franchise.

Soul Caliber V is not looking good or in other words just like IV ,which was a very weak installment.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is a pretty random game, IMO.

Crisis 2 is an exceptional shooter though buy the first if you haven't already.

And definitely buy the Metal Gear Solid HD Colection. Even in its most basic form, MGS 2 with Substance, MGS 3 with Subsistence, and MGS Peace Walker are an amazing deal and one of the best collections of the generation!

If you don't have skyrim, get that. It looks amazing, and all the reviews are positive.

I agree if you don't already have Skyrim buy that instead of the other ones listed, it's a great game.

Since you don't have Skyrim on your list though, I say buy Mass Effect 2. It truely is a fantastic game and with ME3 on its way it's good to play ME2 before playing ME3. If you havent played ME1 though, get Metal Gear Solid.

Teron

van der Nguyen
I bet Kingdoms will be a cool game. It just looks fantastic in the preview videos.

has anyone played Soul Calibur yet? it really looks cool and the second one is one of the first games i played so it could be a nice nostalgia rush, what do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom