• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Companion Would You Rather Be in a Relationship With?

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
Navi - Warm to the touch, doesn't have much to say but constantly talks, and can make you feel great when you're injured or dead.

Midna (Adut transformation) - Will ride you all day long, totally into some freaking things, is smoking hot, and has spunk.

Fi - Great flexability, extraordinarily accurate on criticism, and is a better dancer than you ever will be.

The King of Hyrule - Will let you ride him all day long, you can go fishing with him all the time, and is a good conversationalist.

Who would you rather hook up with?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
... I think I would like to pick one who isn't on this list. Zelda from Spirit Tracks. I would LOVE to be in a relationship with her. She's very sweet, and amusing. She's pretty feisty too, as well as bright. Did I mention she's beautiful? ... Oh, yeah, and being a princess doesn't hurt either.

Picking one ON this list, I can't believe I'm saying this, but as much as I hate her guts... Midna. She's the best looking one, as well as the most... human.

EDIT: Since I now know that I can pick one that isn't on the list... Bye bye Midna! I'm so happy that we have to break things off! ^^ It was never going to work, anyway. I just hate you. ... Don't give me that look. You knew what this was. ...

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'd pick Zelda from Spirit Tracks. She's amazing, she's cute, has a great personality, is cute...what more need I say?

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
This is a pretty difficult question to answer. I don't see the compatibility between a Hylian like Link and any fairies in the franchise therefore I'll scratch those off my list.

Midna in her true adult transformation is who I would pick. She resembles a human in biological composition and I actually felt an emotional bond for her throughout the course of Twilight Princess. She evolved from a selfish imp to someone willing to sacrifice her life to save Hyrule from the forces of darkness. Her last moments of screen footage prior to the shattering of the Mirror of Truth were truly poignant.

L

link lego64

MARIN. OR NAYRU FROM OOA. they sing so well!

if not, I'd just go to the top of Mt. Tamaranch, Tal Tal Heights, into the wind fish's egg, and hang out with.... WAIT FOR IT ....DETHL. HE'S SO COOL! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom