• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Which Classic Zelda Game Should Be Remade?

Which of these games should be remade for the 3DS (top priority)?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages/Oracle of Seasons

• Total voters

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I don't want remakes! I love all Zelda games how they are. I even love The Adventure of Link, because it was from when the development team was still trying things, to make a solid game. I would rather play Zelda I and II on my NES (wich still works after 25 years) then play them on a new console with different graphics, which would take away from the simplicity of the games.

I don't want any more remakes, just new games please.

Majora's Mask should be ported and given better graphics like Ocarina of Time was, A Link to the Past needs to be a 3D Classic. The Oracle games and Zelda II should be on the VC, like LA and soon TLOZ.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
I honestly don't really want a remake of any Zelda game at the moment. I think that the only reason they remade Ocarina of Time was because it was the twenty-fifth anniversary of the Zelda series and as Ocarina of Time's reputation suggests people think it is the definitive game in the Zelda series so Nintendo said let's remake since we are going to be releasing a Zelda game on every console out now. Ultimately I think if they remade a classic Zelda I would want it to be A Link to the Past. A Link to the Past, I think, is truly the definitive title in the Zelda series, because it started many of the elements we saw in Ocarina of Time and all the 3D games since have borrowed elements from OoT. I also think it would be amazing to play A Link to the Past in a 3D environment. I don't think this will be happening any time soon, I would also want them to spend time working on a totally new Zelda experience.

N

NathanSalsa

I think Majoras Mask should be remade, because all the others will probably be on the e shop at some point, and the legend of Zelda is going to be a free game to ambassadors (Like me :0) So why not remake Majora? Plus with a good slew of Zelda titles, new Zelda fans (Like me) would be able to enjoy all of the classics... in 3D!

Rytex

Resident Netizen
A Link to the Past. If you were to take OoT ad take out the two trading sequences, you would get the skeleton of an amazing plot that is A Link to the Past. If ALttP were remade in 3D, I have no doubt it could possibly surpass OoT. It's that good. And it's so underrated it isn't even funny.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I say Majora's Mask. I'm a supporter of Operation Moonfall, after all. A Majora's Mask 3D would be a great way to introduce this amazing game to a new generation of Zelda fans, and to give it a refreshing debut in stunning 3D. It deserves no less. Just like the case with Ocarina of Time 3D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom