• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Book Are You Currently Reading?

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Well I'm not reading at the moment, but considering I have a 17 hour car ride coming up on Sunday, I plan to start reading World War Z. My dad and brother read it and said it was really really good, and if you know, absolutely nothing like the movie, which I just watched for the first time 3 days ago. But I still want to read the book :P

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters

[video=youtube;Tj75Arhq5ho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj75Arhq5ho[/video]

So close no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
And nothing else matters

I love this book! <3

Bystander by whoever wrote the book. I picked it up because it looked like an easy read, and because I'm waiting 5ever for Allegiant to come in @ my library.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I'm not reading anything per se, but I am listening to an audiobook. The book is called "Everything Bad is Good for You". I'm about and hour and a half in, and it's really good. The only problem is that he goes on tangents a lot... but they do end up relating back to his point so I guess it's okay.

D

Deleted member 14134

The girl with the dragon tattoo and I think I'll pick up house of leaves when I'm done with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom