• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Sola, about a guy who is obsessed with the sky and a girl he keeps encountering at night. As uninteresting as that might sound, it's only the first episode, and the plot took on an unexpected twist during the last two minutes in an epic fight/chase scene. I have high hopes for this series now.

I started watching Dog Days and I really like it. I am a sucker for stories about getting stuck in parallel worlds. I love those kinds of stories.

Then you would fall in love with Tsubasa Chronicle within the first three episodes. The plot unfolds in two full seasons, a movie, and a couple of OVAs (which are by far the best part). Unfortunately, the story doesn't conclude in any of the animation; might be a manga series you could get into for closure, though.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Tokyo Ghoul I love the moral debate. It is not a black and white show it is a great example of a grey show.
pandora Hearts I started watching it did not make sence but ill continue it
I was recommended K,Future Diaries, Darker then black.

I was told to avoid SZS

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
SAO II, as well as Baka and Test Season 2. When I'm done with those and my superhero shows, I'll get to work on Avatar and maybe Korra.
Yeah, I have a long list.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
I finished trigun, and honestly it's one of the most incredible shows i've ever seen. I really liked the whole goofiness of some of the characters, so i decided to try and find one that's totally like that, so now i'm watching Ouran High School Host Club, and i'm lovin it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom