• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where to Buy 3DS Skins?

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I got my 3DS and I want to keep it looking nice, so I was wondering if anyone knows of a store where I can buy some. I really don't want to buy online because they all come from Hong Kong and it takes forever for them to arrive.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Well, I saw some decent ones at Target, but other than the general stores like that, I don't know what to tell you.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Online is still your best choice. But I don't know where you're looking that only comes from Hong Kong.
Here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004MKN3W6
This is the absolute best kind of cover you can get for your 3DS. I had a similar one for my DS lite and it's great. It's not like those stupid sticker things that don't do you any good. You might be able to find this or one like it in bigger electronics stores like Best Buy. Or maybe in dedicated gaming stores. But your best bet is to just get it off Amazon. They'll ship it from their warehouse nearest to you that has one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom