• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Do You Plan To Be In Five Years?

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Looks like there's spots opening up in London and Liverpool

It's funny because England has been on my must-visit list for a while now. I imagine it as a much better place than here. In fact, I imagine all of Europe that way. Well, maybe not Greece. No offense, Greece.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
It's funny because England has been on my must-visit list for a while now. I imagine it as a much better place than here. In fact, I imagine all of Europe that way. Well, maybe not Greece. No offense, Greece.
Lol, I think Europe is better in a lot of ways, I think it's much more open and definitely has more variety between countries. But England to me is not the same place I grew up in anymore.

Senior analytics consultant in my company. Probably doable, if somewhat aggressive, since most people don't normally get to that level until at least their late twenties.

Also preferably earning enough money by then that NYC's rent will only be moderately ridiculous instead of incredibly so.

Other than that, world's an open book.

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
Hopefully have a job that is paying for me to go get my PhD. Have a nice good job paying well. Pay off my car I recently got. Hopefully dating someone. Hopefully out of my parents house. Just the little things.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Well hopefully I will have just graduated from college and already have started to be a somewhat famous name in the music industry.

But then I also wanna marry my current girlfriend by that time and then live a nice, quiet, happy life in a tiny little house.

And those two lives don't really work together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom