• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Do You Plan To Be In Five Years?

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Hopefully making films and writing. Maybe in college or even out of college by that time. Probably might even move to Canada depending on how things go from now and then.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Hopefully having a successful music career and possibly getting married and living in Europe.

I can't really say though, the future has always looked hazy. There are so many things that could happen that could change the course of events that are about to come.

So I hope for the best, and keep moving along.

Well, I'm 31, married, and have 2 kids... but my career life is not much better than it was out of HS. So yeah I'd like to get some sort of trade certs, that's where I'd like to me.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Having a job that isn't cleaning the whole mall BY MYSELF! FYI I sweep, mop, ad vacuum the whole place by hand! And if ts not perfect I get to do it again.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I could see myself finally moving out of my parent's house, now that I'm getting a stable job. Hopefully my music career takes off as well; maybe the band I'm in will have some releases (a new album is already in the works, in fact I'm going into the studio soon to record background vocals). I'm not sure about relationships, as I'm preoccupied with my finances and career at the moment.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Having a job that isn't cleaning the whole mall BY MYSELF! FYI I sweep, mop, ad vacuum the whole place by hand! And if ts not perfect I get to do it again.

You'll probably have been replaced by a robot in 5 years anyway so you wont have to.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Well first, and foremost I hope I'm alive and haven't done something stupid to harm myself. Second, I hope I have a better job, not that working at Home Depot is bad - it's just not what I want to do forever. I hope by then I'll have saved up enough money to go to the collage I want. I also hope my band is still together, lol. It wouldn't hurt to be a successful band either by then. Lastly, I hope I'll have a steady relationship in 5 years time, not neccessarily married but maybe atleast engaged (or have found a woman I would want to be engaged to).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom