• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern When You Think Zelda

amaterasu

Writer
When you think of Zelda, what game first pops into your mind? What Temple, what, char, ect.

I think Ocarina of Time, Ruto, Forest Temple, N64 (cuz that was the first console i ever played zelda on. first console i ever used).

what about you?

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
The title screen from the first game, along with the legendary song from it.

[video=youtube;AfoCuPjFtX8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfoCuPjFtX8[/video]

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Ocarina of Time pops into my mind, along with A Link to the Past. Hyrule Field, the Light World, both versions of Hyrule Castle... all of those initial dungeons like the Deku Tree and the Eastern Palace. And of course, Link's first entry into the Dark World, and Link becoming an adult.

Those things all run through my mind when I think of Zelda. Meditating longer, Link's Awakening and Wind Waker also come to mind, but a bit later than the first two. Finally, I guess this site, all the Triforce rumors, and an old site called HTLOZ that was popular a long time ago also come to mind.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
When I think Zelda, I would think of Twilight Princess, TP Ganondorf, Goron Mines, and the N64.
When I think of the Zelda series I think of a bunch of stuff related to TP but for some reason I think of a different console.

The first item I think of is the ball and chain and the first enemy (that isn't a rather major character) that I think of is the TP Lizalfos.
The first place I think of (that isn't a dungeon) is TP Kakariko Village. Although, the first soundtrack I think of is the Windmill Hut theme (Song of Storms).

JerônimoLink

New Hyrule's Engineer
I always remember Twilight Princess, the Eldin Province, the Lakebed Temple and Arbiter's Grounds, because Twilight Princess is the Zelda game that I have most played (until now).

Big Octo

=^)
When I think Zelda, I think the Title Screen for Ocarina of Time. I think of the theme and Link riding in Hyrule Field on Epona. I usually also think of OoT Link fighting off monsters.

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
Master Sword Tri Force Link Green Tunic Spirit Flute Ocarina Deku Tree the Wind Waker itself King of Red Lions Farming Link Wolf Link Links yelling and grunting and GANONDORF!!!!!!!

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
When I think Zelda, I think Triforce, Hyrule Castle, Twilight Princess, N64, rupees, magic, hearts, death, and master sword. It poses a problem for me to think about Zelda sometimes, becaue in geometry, every time I see a triangle, I start saying triforce. Of course, then everyone thinks I am crazy...

C

Caleb, Of Asui

The first thing that pops up for me is some of the official art of Link, then Zelda, then Ganondorf. Particularly the art from Ocarina of Time, but I like Link's design in all the Zelda games, even (or perhaps especially) the ones where his design isn't really visible in-game due to how small the sprite is, but can be seen in the official artwork.

AustinFox33

The Last Kilgannon
For me, I think of Ocarina of time, Playing the Wind Waker, Figuring out Tetra and Sheik were both Zelda, Going inside the moon, and the stupid dumb chilfos in Yeto and Yeta's house knocking me off that platform over and over and making almost put my wiimote through my tv!

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
When I think Zelda, I think of Link, epicness, exploration, fighting evil, saving the world, Spirit Tracks(that game has been on my mind a lot recently since I'm writing a ST fanfic), Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Zelda herself... I could go on, but that would take forever.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
When I think Zelda, oddly enough I am reminded of Super Smash Brothers at first, then Ocarina of Time, Link, Magic Meter, Twilight Princess, and finally a mediocre series-turned awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom