• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

When You Look at Clouds What Do You See?

Many things. When I go out on trips I actually have a hobby of going cloud hunting. Not to brag but I once saw the form of Princess Peach up in the clouds. Yep, in all her splendor with the dress, crown and hair, as you can imagine her. I got lucky and witnessed something awesome that I am proud to have seen.
Oh my god you saw peach. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? lol that's from a video on youtube called double rainbow in case you didn't know.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
"Oh hey look, I can see wispy cirrus clouds that've condensed at a very high level, which indicates intense uplift must've occured... they're likely preceeding a warm front, so the nice sunny weather will probably deteriorate in, oh, I'd give it a couple of hours, tops."

:dry:

When I look at clouds, I see condensed water molecules chilling in the atmosphere. :rolleyes:

Haha, I couldn't resist. xD Well, in the huge ridged conumbleous (sp?) clouds, I often see rather detailed faces. The features are distinguishable from the rest of the cloud and sometimes it's a collage of many faces.

When I'm looking at the general shape of a cloud, I usually see animals--mostly whales, dinosuars, sharks and stuff of the sort.

Last edited:

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
huge ridged conumbleous (sp?)

Cumulonimbus? :P
Or Cumulus congestus, kinda the one-step-down from Cumulonimbus and probably slightly more common :3
They do look like they're made up of faces XDD

While we're on the subject, eeeeeee I love little Cumulus humilis clouds, especially when there's a strong wind because it blows them along really quickly, and they remind me of a flock of Sky Bison from The Last Airbender, or something, flying overhead ^w^

Last edited:
Cumulonimbus? :P
Or Cumulus congestus, kinda the one-step-down from Cumulonimbus and probably slightly more common :3
They do look like they're made up of faces XDD
Haha, yah, it's cumulus. xD The thing with me is that I read a lot of science books--usually covering weather sciences and earth sciences--when I was younger, so I had to come up with my own pronunciations of some terms--some of which I still use by habit xD--and, well... sounding them out is not accurate. But when I was typing this earlier, I was trying to spell "cumulonimbus"... I see letters that aren't even there... ._. *might be a bit dyslexic*

But this thread reminded me of something... clicky x3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom