• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What's your hardest part in BotW?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend

Mine would be the sneak mission in Yiga clan hideout. (I haven't played sword trials). I always messed up and got spotted by them

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
You know, I never noticed this thread.
As far as the main story goes I had the most difficulty when fighting Thunderblight Ganon. The whole desert section in general was kind of stressful, although the Yiga Clan Hideout wasn't quite as tough as I thought it'd be. Out of the four blights Thunderblight was the only one I had to come back to after some preparation (and after getting more heart containers).
Outside of the story though the Tests of Strength are the worst. Any time I enter one I just turn and leave again without attempting it because I just know I'm gonna get my butt kicked. I'm no good at perfect blocking or anything so it makes it tricky.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Mine was more of a self-imposed level of difficulty.

Early on during my first playthrough, I sneaked into Hyrule Castle. Considering how undergeared and three-hearted I was, every enemy hit was pretty much instant death. It was the sort of difficulty that Zelda wouldn't dare impose normally, but I kept braving it because of the strong gear that could be found inside.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Hardest part is usually the first few hours, if only because of the stat and equipment limitations.

Beyond that, anything that's remotely challenging is found in the DLC, specifically the sword trials and the blight encounters with restricted gear. Thunderblight 2: Electric Boogaloo was a doozy back when I played through the DLC for the first time, though it was good because it forced me to actually get dodging and parrying down since I hadn't really ever needed to do that up to that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom