• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Thankgiving Day Food?

If you're American and celebrate Thanksgiving, what's your favorite food to have? A neat think about Thanksgiving is that there are many options to choose from, you've got your traditional turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, etc., but you've alternatives such as to-furkey for vegetarians and ham for those who just don't like turkey. As for me, hands down the pumpkin bread that my grandma makes is simply mouthgasmic.

Dan

i will have to honestly say my favorite thanks giving food is a 99p packet of haribo cola bottles YUM YUM YUM.
hhappycola.jpg

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Actually, up until just this year... I've been a very picky eater. I'm excited to try EVERYTHING tomorrow, and then I'll get back to you- I don't want to make an uninformed decision, you know?

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I love to mix everything up. I get every food that I like or that is available and eat it all up. So, I guess everything is my favorite Thanksgiving food.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Thanksgiving is my least favorite holiday that serves up my least favorite food. The only food that I find appetizing, if any, is stuffing. Stuffing is delicious. :) I also like gravy... How does one simply dislike gravy?

I'm not a fan of Thanksgiving food. Meh. Regular dinner is better. I'll go with turkey and pumpkin pie. Those are always reliable choices. My sole complaint about turkey is it can be dry at times although that usually occurs with leftovers, no fresh meat. On the opposite end of the spectrum is cranberry sauce. I've always had a strong dislike for cranberries which is strange as I enjoy eating berries in general.

It's gotta be potatoes for me. I love potatoes. Maybe it's my Irish lineage or whatever, but I could eat potatoes with every meal. Baked, mashed, French fries, whatever. I also love corn, turkey, and pumpkin pie (only pie I like).

And if there's any Thanksgiving food I don't like, it's stuffing. Nasty.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Why, the mashed potatoes, of course. They are always the first thing I go for at Thanksgiving dinner. I could eat a whole bowl of those. And my aunt, whom I usually spend Thanksgiving with, makes the BEST Thanksgiving food ever. And that includes the mashed potatoes.

And if there's any Thanksgiving food I don't like, it's stuffing. Nasty.

THANK YOU! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE ON THE PLANET WHO THOUGHT THAT!

bunny

birb overlord
I'm torn between sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie, and apple pie... All three are amazing... I don't eat all day just so I'll have enough room for all three. If I had to pick just one though... It'd probably come down to apple pie. I am a sucker for anything apple...

But to be honest, I enjoy almost all Thanksgiving food. Except for my mom's green bean casserole. Narsty.

EDIT: Forgot about stuffing. That's gross too. xD

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Anything, but stuffing. I love potatoes, cranberries, turkey, bread rolls..... Gosh, I'm hungry :P . As far as desert goes, Pumpkin Pie :> .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom