• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Form of Movement/Transportation in Zelda?

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
Mine would have to be either rolling as Goron Link, using the bunny hood in Majora's Mask, or epona from Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. Well, I basically like everything in Majora's Mask travel-wise because it never takes too long to get from point A to point B. That and the fact that Goron Link is cute :)

LANZZ

Scarecrow
My favorite form of transportation in Zelda games is horse riding, especially in Hyrule Field (OoT)...

Cfrock

Keep it strong
My favourite method overall has been rolling as a Goron in Majora's Mask because you get some good speed and ince you get going everything else better get out of the way. But in terms of actual transport, rather than just movement, then Epona is my favourite. Link really suits riding a horse and Twilight Princess really expanded on her role, giving us a bigger world to gallop thorugh and, crucially, horseback combat. I'd love to see Epona return in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom