• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What's the Point of This?

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
Well you know that guy in kakariko village begging for something? I've never actually sold him anything.(I tried to sell him the biggoron sword coupon after I was done with it) What can you sell him and what does he give you. I've also tried selling navi.

Conor

the over analysing guy
You can sell bottled items to him like bugs and fish, maybe some other things too. It's largely pointless but I like it, it really adds to the atmosphere of both kakariko village and castle town.

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
You can sell bottled items to him like bugs and fish, maybe some other things too. It's largely pointless but I like it, it really adds to the atmosphere of both kakariko village and castle town.
How much does he give you for it?

Conor

the over analysing guy
for the bugs he gives you 50 rupees. For the fish I'm not sure, if I were to hazard a guess I'd say 200 but don't quote me on it :)

Conor

the over analysing guy
In all honesty you rarely need to farm money in Ocarina of Time, the only time I can think of is when you want to plant every magic bean, but whatever floats your boat :P

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
In all honesty you rarely need to farm money in Ocarina of Time, the only time I can think of is when you want to plant every magic bean, but whatever floats your boat :P
Well I regret it but as a child I farmed for the goron suit with the cucco lady. Plus I like to have 3 mega potions on hand.

As I recall, he gives you $100.00 per fish. An easy way to get some cash. Right outside the castle to your right (left if you are facing the castle) there is a hole in the ground. In the hole you will find fish. I believe you have have to destroy a rock to reveal the hole.

As a kid (me) I would always sell him bugs then sell more and more with no purpose. I apparently somehow found that fun. I think once I bought bugs just to sell them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom