• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda What Zelda Project Are You Currently Working On?

Trying to get a 100% playthrough of Phantom Hourglass including all treasures and ship parts. Up until now I only need 1 pure metal and the phantom sword and then defeating Bellum (and the side quest + gems I haven't unlocked yet) and 26 ship parts (got all treasures today, yay).

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Trying to get a 100% playthrough of Phantom Hourglass including all treasures and ship parts. Up until now I only need 1 pure metal and the phantom sword and then defeating Bellum (and the side quest + gems I haven't unlocked yet) and 26 ship parts (got all treasures today, yay).

Well, good luck with you 100% completion. Let us know how it turns out.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I am actually really tempted now to get a 3DS...

I have asked quite a few people now and I have only heard good and with the possibility of me buying this I will be able to play through Spirit Tracks as well as Phantom Hourglass again since it's been a few years. There is also LA on the E-Shop which I have never played before...So if I do indeed buy a 3DS which I hope to in the next couple of months I could be able to play 3 Zelda games, oh how could I forget! There is also Ocarina of Time 3D, so 4 Zelda games :P

This is just the perfect day for a anniversary on ZD. Yeah, it's been a whole year, and I wrote a little blog earlier on about some great moments. I can't come up with some bad ones, so I won't write any, even though there probably were some. As for the topic of this blogging session thingy. Why is this the perfect day for anniversary? Because of Valentines day?

No, the reason this day is the perfect 1st anniversary, is that I just seconds ago got the last ship part in Phantom Hourglass and thus went to beat up Bellum one more time (I owned that battle). Here end my 100% completion of Phantom Hourglass, and now I'm going to take a little break to find out what my next project should be. I've been thinking for a while about making one of those top xx of something in a Zelda game, but haven't been able to decide. I've also been thinking, that I should get my hands on the other games I haven't beaten yet, but which one should I get? Any suggestions?

I've already played and beaten the following games:
The Legend of Zelda 1st quest (NES)
A Link to the Past (SNES)
Ocarina of Time + Master Quest (N64 + GC)
Majora's Mask (N64)
The Wind Waker 1st and 2nd quest + Nintendo Gallery (GC)
Twilight Princess (Wii)
Phantom Hourglass (NDS) (obviously)
Skyward Sword (Wii)

I've played and almost beaten:
Adventure of Link (NES)
I got all the way to Thunderbird, but couldn't beat him.

I'm thinking that the next game I play should be a new one I've never played before. So not one of the ones above. I don't have a Wii U or 3DS (yet), so it has to be a game not for those systems.

If you have any suggestions and/or recommendations, I would gladly hear from you. Both with what game I should try next and what kind of video I could make

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I am probably going to finally complete A link to the Past as I have never actually completed that game
Dude whats your deal, you better get on that, ALttP is IMO the best Zelda game out there

anyways on topic. I am currently trying to beat AoL. It was the first Zelda game i ever played, but was so young i Hated it due to the difficulty and lack of direction. Now that i am about 20 years older than i was then, i decided to return to this game to find out that its not all that bad. I mean yeah its hard, and unforgiving as far as sending you back to the castle every time you die, and before you get the hammer, thats a pain in the butt considering you have to go around through the cave and swamp every time you die. So far im only at the Island Temple. i got the dungeon beat, but rage quit when i had only one hit left to kill the blue knight and he screwed me and killed me. NES is so frustrating. Actually, i took a day off yesterday, so i think i will go play now!

.:Brony:.

Head Brony of ZD
Dude whats your deal, you better get on that, ALttP is IMO the best Zelda game out there

anyways on topic. I am currently trying to beat AoL. It was the first Zelda game i ever played, but was so young i Hated it due to the difficulty and lack of direction. Now that i am about 20 years older than i was then, i decided to return to this game to find out that its not all that bad. I mean yeah its hard, and unforgiving as far as sending you back to the castle every time you die, and before you get the hammer, thats a pain in the butt considering you have to go around through the cave and swamp every time you die. So far im only at the Island Temple. i got the dungeon beat, but rage quit when i had only one hit left to kill the blue knight and he screwed me and killed me. NES is so frustrating. Actually, i took a day off yesterday, so i think i will go play now!

Regarding your first sentence: God, what I would give for an ALttP 3DS remake with OoT: 3DS graphics. hubba hubba <3

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Regarding your first sentence: God, what I would give for an ALttP 3DS remake with OoT: 3DS graphics. hubba hubba <3

LOL Bronys! Anyways dude, i would love to play it if they made a way for me to play it on a console. i dont do handhelds, its just something i can loose. However i do like the handhelds ive played and would play them if Nintendo made them accessible to me. as i did for myself with the past handheld games I've played. MC was that game!

Last edited:

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
I think... Somewhere I have a necklace with all the the tribe's symbols, and the Goddess's symbols. And several little clay Minish. I LOVE the Minish!! :minish:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom