• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Like to See in the Ruby/Sapphire Remakes?

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Would you like to see just graphic changes, added pokemon, and wifi like FireRed/Leagreen and HeartGold/Soulsilver aka you only want the graphics and the inclusion of generation 4/5 pokemon to be different or would you like a bunch of new content?

I would like it to be like soul silver and heart gold graphics i dont think hoenn would look good in all the 3d things nintendo tryed to make in B/W.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I'd like it to be like HG/SS style graphics with some updated versions of the music. And I'd like to see NO gen 4 or 5 in it. It'd ruin the remake for me. Just keep it the way it was with some minor graphics changes and music changes.

Also if those are the only things then why remake at all?

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
I know the beta of Ruby and Sapphire had Kanto and Johto to explore. They don't have to give you access to these regions, but it would be cool if they had special bonus areas with remixed songs from the regions. They also need to have the legendary dogs, birds, and the Regi's. I hope they have the versus seeker as an item rather than the matchcall thing they had. Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and/or Totodile should be able to be obtained without filling your Pokedex in the remake.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I would love to have the experience again, especially with better graphics, and maybe add on to the storyline.
But, I also see no use for it.
Even though it is a GBA game, nonetheless it's still "new".
So wait a few years before even CONSIDERING a remake.
Wait for when it is needed.

And yes, they're bound to include 4th-5th gen Pokemon.

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
Improving the graphics is a must and wifi features as well.

What I'd like to see though is a different spin on the story. Maybe set it 2 or 3 years after the originals. That could be pretty nostalgic for those who played the originals because people in the Pokemon world would talk about what happened in the original versions. Things that you did in the original game.

Also, I don't think it needs to be said but they need to include the battle frontier from Emerald. No stupid battle subways.

I wouldn't mind gen 4 or 5 Pokemon but only after the Elite Four has been beaten, like what they did in B/W.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I just want the remake with newer graphics. (and inclusion of pokemon data of the 4th and 5th gen of course, like in the others)
OH... but I would like to see my pokemon follow me, like in Heart Gold/Soul Silver!

That would be nice. (and cute) x3

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I'd like it to be like HG/SS style graphics with some updated versions of the music. And I'd like to see NO gen 4 or 5 in it. It'd ruin the remake for me. Just keep it the way it was with some minor graphics changes and music changes.

Also if those are the only things then why remake at all?

I think that gen. 4/5 should at least be available after you beat the elite four.

I don't think anything could be improved in the ruby/sapphire remake apart from being up to date with Gen V and Updated graphics. It's most likely we'll see Black and white graphics to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom