• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was the Scariest Zelda Cutscene You Have Seen?

I'm not sure if this counts, but the scenes of the transformations in Majora's Mask (when you put on your Deku/Goron/Zora mask on). That really freaks me out everytime.

E

Epic mask dude

definetly the pamela's father thing. i beat MM at age 6. And got the Triforce scared out of me when he jumped out.....

Conor

the over analysing guy
Oh god that cutscene is weird, with all the dark Link's too, and don't get me started on excorcist-Ilia

H

Hero of Storms2

Yeah mine would be when The Shadow Temple boss starts throwing Sheik around I thought he was going to die like be thrown a mile and then skid to a stop and then get attacked by monsters. Yeah I am a little paranoid:ganondorf::suspicious::ganondorf:

H

Howling Wind

The one in Twilight Princess about the triforce with the shadow links and such. Freakiest thing I ever saw in a Zelda game. Those dead eyes O.O

The creepiest cut scene to me is when the moon crashes into termina and it says " you've met a terrible fate haven't you" and then you just see the happy mask sales man's face.

Jonny

When in doubt, mumble.
Probably the Ilia cut scene others mentioned, but I don't think I ever found any "scary" really, sad and emotionally charged but not scary

P

Pm88

the cut scene that occurs when your talking to lanayru and they dark link appears and both link and his dark self have solid white eyes. I thought that was a very disturbing scene

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Oh, God no, not that part...
*Flashback to the most disturbing scene in Twilight Princess*

*Ilia laughing*
Link: Huh? What's going on?
*Ilia comes floating down upside-down still laughing*
Link: Ooookay...*backs away slowly*
*more Ilias start to appear and laughter gets louder*
Link: Okay...This isn't funny anymore...You can stop the vision now!
*more and more Ilias come floating slowly from the sky*
Link: Good God, make it stop!!! *goes into fetal position with his hands over his ears, rocking back and forth*
*vision ends, but Link continues his nervous breakdown*
Midna (in shadow form): Is he gonna OK? I kinda need him, and he's not going to be much help to me as a drooling vegetable.
Lanayru: Oh, yeah, he'll be fine. Nothing a few months of therapy won't fix.
Midna: So what was the point of that? Were you trying to teach him some sort of moral that will help him later in his quest or...
Lanayru: Nah, I just wanted to mess with him.

*End of flashback*
Yeah...And it didn't exactly help that it was kind of the middle of the night and I was all alone...:dry:

that was scary.............Realy scary

Jesus Christ, I can see why! 0.0

Last edited:

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Oh, yeah, and "NOT TAKE MIRROR" also scared the crap out of me.
I mean, seriously...WARNING: CONTAINS TWILIGHT PRINCESS SPOILERS
[video=youtube;1JPuiS3-TWs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JPuiS3-TWs[/video]

This is also a likely candidate...WARNING: CONTAINS SKYWARD SWORD SPOILERS
[video=youtube;HsWRERfC6iU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsWRERfC6iU[/video]

P

Princess Link

The moon crashing in Majora's Mask gave me nightmares as a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom