• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What the HELL was Nintendo thinking?!

LinkOwnsYou

LINK MAH BOI!!!
seriously I was in the Best buy site looking for a game for my wii and then BAM I stopped with some crap like "My littliest Pet shop", "Dora saves the snow princess", "Petz horses", "Pedy paws spa", "Disney sing it"(and all that Hannah Montana and HSM crap etc), "High School Musical 3 DANCE!"(?????). and I was like "WHAT THE HELL?!" what was Nintendo thining when let a bunch of retards in crack make all this games for their 2nd best console (my opinion is that N64 was the 1st), is the same with the games for Nintendo DS. But overall the wii wins with the most crappy games out, I know maybe you're thinking "BUT THOSE ARE LITTLE KIDS GAMES!!!!!" I now but is not nessesary to make GAZILLIONS of them there are like 25 maybe 26 good games that I can play because they say that there's good games lie "No more heroes" but it's rated "M" so I can't play but most of the games that i can play are REALLY crappy ughhh. So what you think about this? plz tell me.

Yeah I tend to see those types of games more often now, and I think that's due to one the games are now able to be easier and super able to use for every little kid ever, and I will admit that sucks. There's like the 90% of games that are for like 5 year olds, and then another 10% that comes over like a 5 year time. I mean I only have like 5-6 games for the Wii, and that's because there's nothing to get my interest.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I remember those games...Apparently Nintendo wants a lot of companies to put random $5 productions on their systems. I think the producers were like, "Hey, it is a cheap console with the least controversey. I think we hit the jackpot..." I don't think they hit the jackpot. Half the games on Wii are mini-game games. And out of those, only a quarter of them are enjoyable (Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games, WarioWare games, etc.). Then you have the games that seem like they were made with the budget of fifty dollars. I mean, the Petz series was stupid from the start. The GBA ones involved you owning an animal for 2 game weeks (a half hour), then the game ends. Then, Petz starts to imitate Nintendogs, and each game seems like the same exact thing, only with different animals (Nintendogs does not annoy me with this, for Nintendo had a tatic with this that they do the same with Pokemon). Then you have games that seem like they took the same production time like the old Atari ET game (Remember, they had six weeks to make it, so it was horrible!). Look, if they want to release a bunch of games like that, put them on the PS2. I mean, the PS2 is still alive, right?

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
Unfortunately that is the curse of being the most popular platform but with most 3rd parties being utterly ********.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I hate finding those. Sometimes, on Amazon especially, there will be cheap sales on DS and Wii games, and when I look, it's always those little girl games! So disappointing!

Amelie

Air Dancer
Yeah I tend to see those types of games more often now, and I think that's due to one the games are now able to be easier and super able to use for every little kid ever, and I will admit that sucks. There's like the 90% of games that are for like 5 year olds, and then another 10% that comes over like a 5 year time. I mean I only have like 5-6 games for the Wii, and that's because there's nothing to get my interest.

I feel your pain >>

I have a few games for Wii. The rest slide off. This is what happens when money gets in the picture. They go for the easyest buck. Its kind of the same thing as selling out ><

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
I hope you guys aren't blowing off good games just because they don't fit some inane perception of what you consider good. I'm not telling you to like the cheap cash-ins that 3rd parties make because they are too lazy to make good games (I'm looking at you UbiSoft) but there are some games out there that you can't judge solely by the cover.

LinkOwnsYou

LINK MAH BOI!!!
I hope you guys aren't blowing off good games just because they don't fit some inane perception of what you consider good. I'm not telling you to like the cheap cash-ins that 3rd parties make because they are too lazy to make good games (I'm looking at you UbiSoft) but there are some games out there that you can't judge solely by the cover.

who said that I judge them by the cover?, I already played the other versions of the same game, so you know I already now how crappy they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom