• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle Of Seasons/Ages What Order of the Oracles Do You Prefer?

Do you prefer playing Oracle of Seasons to Oracle of Ages or Oracle of Ages to Oracle of Seasons? I personally prefer Oracle of Seasons to Oracle of Ages. Oracle of Ages has the feel to me of being played last out of the two. It didn't feel right to me playing Oracle of Ages to Oracle of Seasons. Although I have a few times.

Seasons to Ages. Soley because of the mangas... and yeha. That's all I can offer. I can't see the plot going in any other direction since reading the manga.

pathetic.gif

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Seasons > Ages as far as everything goes. But, I'm playing Ages first this time through so my timeline order is Ages > Seasons :)

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
It definitely feels more natural to play Seasons first. But that's just my opinion. Back in the day, Seasons was the first one I played and then I actually didn't play any of ages. So I'm super excited to start playing Ages once I beat Seasons. Being a huge Zelda fan, there's no doubt in my mind that I'll switch the order around a few times though.

Salem

SICK
Seasons, because it represent Din who is named after the Din, I felt like Power was like the leader of the triforce or something. The deku tree mentions Din first, whenever the triforce pieces are mention they usually say power, wisdom, courage. But that's just me...

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I played Ages first. I have no reason for this, but it makes no different in my opinion, as the manga's as far as I know aren't canon, and also I've never read them. I think I chose Ages first purely because it starts with A. I don't actually remember because I was really young the first time I played through.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I actually like Oracle of Seasons better in terms of standalone games, but as far as order of playing, I've played both ways and like to play Oracle of Ages ---> Oracle of Seasons for the sole reason that, when played that way, Link gets a statue at the end of Oracle of Ages and is pretty much floored by it. The end-credits when the games are played the other way do not have that at the end of Ages, it only happens when Ages is played first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom