• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Movie Do You Consider Underrated?

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
Older Movie - Galaxies Are Colliding (Which I put up on youtube since Paramount refuses to release it on DVD). It's a very unique, one of a kind film that will never made again.

Newer Movie - A tie between A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) and The Thing (2011). Both films took heavy risks coming from classic franchises but I thought that there were pretty good. Not better than their more famous counterparts but definately worthy.

Ap1s7VhCQAAYDBm.jpg

It's called "The Last Match". It's about football commandos. It's simply the greatest action movie I have EVER seen. At one point the dude actually punts a football with a grenade in it to destroy a helicopter! IT'S AWESOME!

If you are lucky enough to find it, BUY IT. It's only like a $1 anyways.

Summer Wars. It is a GREAT movie, but is not recognized well enough. Not many people watch it because of the anime style, but it has a great story and character development. It's hard to understand how anyone could DISLIKE the movie.

~LPZeldaGamer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom