• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Today we visited the water palace and home palace of the sultan. Even though the water palace contains out of ruines I got a SS water temple vibe :D Then we visited a Wayang show and visited a place they create Wayang dolls and I bought one. It gave me a bit of Zelda vibes. Especially good old Ganny-D :D

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
I just uploaded all of our finished songs that we just got from our audio engineer to DistroKid. Everything sounds great!

I had to do some serious research into what the band members use as far as gear, and to make sure all songwriters got credit, that our audio engineer got his dues, and make sure everyone was cool with the art I used. It's our previous singer who passed away flipping you the bird, with our band logo, and yes, our previous singer who passed on was involved in all of these songs, so now he's finally getting credit for them.

I'm just pumped, it takes about 1-2 weeks for all of these songs to be uploaded to all the major streaming services.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I finally found a flavor of energy drink that doesn’t make me want to cut my tongue off and cast it to the pits of hell. It wasn’t, like, amazing or anything but it was still good enough that I was able to finish it. Don’t want to make it a habit though.

probably not as serious as it sounds but i broke my foot toward the start of last month; just had a follow up appointment for new xrays to assess how it was healing. cuz if it wasnt healing right, i was gonna need surgery and that's scary

but i dont, so... relief
Ouch...yeah not life-threatening but who cares. Like you said, it's still scary. Good on you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom