• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I just heard the news that Nintendo is Releasing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 for the Nintendo Switch on the 25th of June. That is the day after my birthday. First The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD and now Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 this is going to be one hell of a summer.

Last edited:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Hendrick Motorsports, my favorite NASCAR team, finished 1-2-3-4 today. A 4 car team finishing 1-2-3-4 has only happened like 4 times in NASCAR history, and not for about 40 years. Even tho my least favorite of their drivers won, it's still really cool.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm not sure if I should smile or not. Is this good or bad?
It's very good. She can only say a small handful of words and I'm honestly not sure how many names she actually knows. But she really likes me and comes to me for a lot of things over the other teachers in the room, so it's really sweet. She's making progress.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
It's very good. She can only say a small handful of words and I'm honestly not sure how many names she actually knows. But she really likes me and comes to me for a lot of things over the other teachers in the room, so it's really sweet. She's making progress.
it's like, consider how much effort it takes for handicapped people to do specific things, and of all the things they could work hard for, they work hard to say your name in particular

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I bought some groceries from costco yesterday and I'm really excited to be able to have some good dinners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom