• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
I'm an internet sensation! Wow. Everyone is trying to get my autograph as of late (lol). :P The "brat(s) mentality" era, jeez.

Yeah, so anyways~ I feel pretty fantastic. Happy! (^3^)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I feel really out of it today. I dunno, just for some reason I'm sleepy and unmotivated. I am pretty sure I got enough sleep last night, so I don't know what it is. But I have no motivation to do any work right now. I hope I can break this funk quickly cause I got stuff to do.

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
Wild and cheerful tonight! Because I'm spending quality time with my (IRL) :P friends at my place (baka). :P
tumblr_lif67dF9Xk1qe5gse.gif
We're having so much fun~ lol

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Very depressed about what's going on around me lately. This week has been **** because of the deep snow along with one of my cats died. I just want to end my life now. -___-
When pet die it's as hard as a human being. Pets give unconditional love and care for you no matter what. I wish you all strength in this loss. Keep the memories girl. I always tear up when an animal dies. They are so special.

Kind of ambivalent towards the fact that I have the day off. On the plus side, today is the second busiest day of the week. This means that I don't have to deal with slow, idiotic customers who don't even know what color oranges are. And I get to rest instead of overworking myself to death to try and pull the weight of my whole 'team' on my own. On the other end, however, I hate being bored. There's hardly anything to do at home–especially on Saturdays–besides play the videogames I dug out of the closet a couple days ago. I've tried playing them before though, and I just couldn't seem to really get into them anymore. Sucks, because I've gotta keep myself distracted in order to keep my mind from veering off into CloudCuckooLand or Looneyville. If there's one good thing I can say about work, it has always been a good distraction. Whelp, I guess I'll spend at least some of the day posting on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom