• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your favourite type of dog?

JetstreamSam

Harbinger of Chaos
Much like Ghost up there, Shiba Inus are high on my list! they're so loyal! Other than that there's Pit bulls, Golden Retrievers, and Huskies :3

キラ

Yo!
Much like Ghost up there, Shiba Inus are high on my list! they're so loyal! Other than that there's Pit bulls, Golden Retrievers, and Huskies :3

Huskies are beautiful dogs.

Lovely_Husky_by_brzmrt.jpg

HyrulePug

You're meeting all of my standards!
PUGS! PUGS ARE THE BEST! Sit around, y'all, an' lemme tell you a campfire story.
A long time ago I had two pug friends. Their names were Chazz and Duke, or, Dr. Chazz and Professor Duke. Duke died of old age. The end.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
In terms of plain cool, I love me a Doberman or a Rottweiler. I love their shiny black coats, I love how defensive and protective they can get with kids. My uncle had a huge Rottweiler and he was the most stupid, lovable dog ever. And if you were a stranger and you came around my little cousin, you were pretty much going to get eaten.

In terms of plain cute, teacup Pomeranians and Morkies take the cake, period. It doesn't get cuter than a Pom pup. I miss my old one.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Poodles. Specifically, ones that aren't French. They're fluffy, hyperactive, and they learn quickly on what's good and what's bad. They're a smart breed of dogs that really know how to have fun! And when their tuckered out, they'll lay on your lap like calmer breeds.
Nemo.jpg
Chloe.jpg

You can't hate this adorable pair of purebred poodles! YOU JUST CAN'T.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom