• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your favourite type of dog?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Definitely this one:
Cute-Dog-dogs-13286656-1024-768.jpg

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
American Bulldog, Pitbull, German Shepard, Siberian Husky (unlikely I'll get one, though), and Rottweiler. I can't decide which one of those I like most, maybe Pitbull.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Golden retriver / american mix cane corso are the best dogs. we're talking protection work, general backyard security, and fun loving dogs all in one/two packages. come on now. you can't beat them.

as a way to simulate discustion, i also want to know why people like pugs. i personally hate the damn things. their looks remind me of a monkey's butt which is unsightly and they -- at least in my experience -- have qualities of a rabid squirrel as far as interaction with other animals is concerned.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Well, to start with, anything small. I love big dogs but I don't want to be cleaning up the mountains they leave behind, no chance in hell. Little dogs are a lot easier to look after.

And I love terriers. Yorkshire Terriers or Scottish Terriers being my favourite. They're mischievous and funny and always have a load of character to them and I think they're cute! :)

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Golden Retrievers by far. I love big dogs, someday I hope to have a Great Dane because they're so diddly darn huge.

Special shoutout: There's a breed and I can never remember its name, but I saw it on Halloween and I thought it was wearing a pointed mask and stilts but it wasn't, it just had the oddest shape to its snout and limbs and it was awesome. I want to say it's a Bulgarian Greyhound or something. I know that's incorrect but it's close geographically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom