• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Town in the Zelda Series

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
Rito Village - Breath of the Wild

I'm such a weakie for those kinds of towns and villages where the lights are all dim and romantic. Could just stay in that town for a full 24-hour cycle and just stare. Also I just love, love, love the Rito designs. That lady that has like a 60-s (I think?) female hairstyle in her feathers is just ace!! And I like that the song theme is actually a rework of the Dragon Roost Island theme, and that it gets more and more added and layered the more you complete of the Kass quest. I know there's really not much stuff to DO there, but I just love hanging out for the serenity of it
I am super tired of these most common answers
But i super apprecite your thoughtfulness in your answer. That's super cool to know and also some of the reasons why I like the towns I like (lighting, romantic feeling, just hanging out)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
As towns in the Zelda series go, I have always had a soft spot for Windfall Island.

There are many towns in the series that I love, and would love to visit IRL. These include Kakariko Village (OoT), Anouki Village (ST), Skyloft (SS), Hateno Village (BotW), Outset Island (TWW), Clock Town (MM), etc. But all of them lack a certain charm that I have only really found in Windfall Island.

Note that it is not the livelihood of Windfall that attracts me. In that case, there are other towns in the series that would better fit the bill. It probably has something to do with the fact that it is basically the kind of town I love living in; it's big and lively, but still small and quaint. There is a lot to do, but it still has a definite small town feel. It's perfectly in line with my preference for places to live in real life. The fact that it's an island is just a bonus.

A runner up would be Ocarina of Time's Kakariko Village, for many of the same reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom