• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Song from Any Zelda Game and Why?

mine is from OOT in Gerudo's Valley
[video=youtube;Hy0aEj85ifY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy0aEj85ifY[/video]
nough said.

I like the Song of Awakening From LA.

It just brings back good memories. :silent:

Stone Tower Temple from Majora's Mask.

I have a lot of favorite songs from the Zelda series, but this one always stood out to me. It's creepy and disturbing, but very beautiful. Just gives me chills listening to it. And it also fit the dungeon incredibly well, assuring it had the atmosphere it did. It was amazing. The version that players when the dungeon is flipped is also amazing, but I like the normal version ever so slightly better. This song is actually one of the reasons I love Stone Tower Temple in general. :P

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
I greatly like the theme of the Earth Temple in Wind Waker, but I have so many themes I like. If I were to pick just one from one game, it's that one.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Probably MM's The Final Hours: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdfqKRD94wg

In my opinion it's the music that sells the emotion of its situation better than any other song (from the 5 Zeldas I've played). Hearing the song, you truly sense the feeling of the imminent apocalypse and despair of the people who know and have accepted they're about to meet their doom. The bells & rumbling add even more to it (partly why I linked a video with them included).

A close 2nd would probably be the Dark World theme from ALttP.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Dragon Roost Island- I just think that song can make you dance. Love it!
Midna's Lament- That song is just so sad but calming also.
Shadow Temple- It makes have the chills, it's great for halloween!XD
Spirit Temple- The song fits perfectly to the temple.
And Zelda's Lullaby- The song is really beautiful to hear and it can calm anyone.....well not everyone.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Any version of Zelda's Lullaby. The reason is because whenever I hear any of those six notes, it brings back such nastalgia. It also lets me know that Nintendo is keeping in mind that Zelda is a connected series. So whenever Zelda gets her theme song, I feel as though the other Zelda's are related somehow.

It is also a very soothing melody. Before hearing this for the first time in OoT, you usually get these either creepy or upbeat tones. Then you walk into the garden where Zelda is spying and it's like the atmosphere changes. It does a great job of being a theme song for Zelda because I think that is the atmosphere her presence is suppose to present.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom