• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Movie and Why?

My favorite movie of all time is Back to the Future. I don't know why, but I never get tired of watching that movie. It has a great story, a good script, and for me, I notice the tiniest little things when I watch it, like when Marty hits a tree with the Delorean in 1955. The mall that used to be called the "Twin Pines Mall" in the present(1985), is now called the "Lone Pine Mall".

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
flickr-spaceballs.jpg

It's a hilarious movie. I would share some quotes but most of them involve swears and sexual innuendo. If you're at least 13 or younger than 13 but watch PG-13 movies anyway I would recommend watching this movie.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The entire Lord of the Rings trilogy; with Return of the King in front if I had to choose. The entire saga sets a great example on loyalty and companionship, never giving up on each other as a whole. I watch them two or three times a year ever since getting the Extended Edition.

Ironically, my favorite movie is Back to the Future, as well. I first watched it when I was 8 years old, since my mom sort of grew up with it, she wanted me to watch it, too. I absolutely loved it. I thought it was hilarious, and the time-travel thing was so cool to an 8 year old! As I watch it now, I get all the jokes, and it has had such an influential impact on popular culture in general. Everywhere I go, I see BTTF references, and it never gets old. I own a ton of geek BTTW t-shirts, like "Biff's Auto Detailing" and "I Drive at 88 MPH...just in case". I just absolutely adore the franchise, and it is a huge part of my life.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
My favorite movie is without a doubt the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. It's all really one movie, but if I have to pick my favorite of the three it's probably The Return of the King. These are the best movies ever made in my opinion; especially when watching the Extended Editions (it adds so much more to the movies). The Lord of the Rings is also my favorite book series; Tolkien was a genius, and Peter Jackson equally amazing for making the series into such a great film trilogy.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
My favorite movie has to be Inception. It's mind-blowingly amazing. I don't get how some people are so confused at the end, it makes perfect sense to me. I just like the whole idea of dreaming-within-dreaming-within dreaming! SO COOL! The whole plot is fantastic! I'm a sucker for heist movies, so that probably has something to do with it as well. I'm also a huge fan of the actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt ;) I love the Goonies, such a great movie! Definitley nonstalgic, as Azure Sage said. The Hangover & Bridesmaids always make me laugh but I don't know if I'd call them favorites. My favorite "oldie" movies are Casablanca, (Amazing. Nuff said.) and the Wizard of Oz. I loved that movie when I was little and I still love it now! Classic.

Last edited:
K

kevin07

I am big fan of Lord of the rings series. I was so addicted when I watched its first part. Now waiting for The hobbits movies which gonna come next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom