• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Recent Dungeon That You Completed?

Salem

SICK
I beaten Onox's castle in OoS and thus beaten the game, I may or may not play OoA next.....

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Although it wasn't a dungeon, I just blasted through Bilocyte, and I'm wondering how it got so damn ugly ;p

Oh but I did die, didn't know contact with Levias dealt 2 hearts of damage in HM aye

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Listen, I just completed Lorule Castle in ALBW, Ganon was a weak villain before but Yuga was even weaker, he had absolutelly no resolution.

I also finished the Desert Palace in ALttP. but I died TWICE to the boss! Why? Because PROJECTILE DAMAGE.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I've started A Link Between Worlds but have yet to complete a dungeon yet, so the most recent one I've completed is Mermaid's Cave in Oracle of Ages.

It was actually a pretty tough dungeon, do even go as far and say it's the toughest I've experienced within the both Oracles so far. Of course I have 3 or so dungeons left in the game so I'll see eventually be able to determine the actual toughest but for now it goes to this particular one.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Eastern Palace in A Link Between Worlds.

I'm taking my time with this game hence why I've only advanced this far. Anyway, this dungeon was fairly good, it was rather easy which is to be expected in any beginning dungeon. The puzzles were simplistic and it was fairly short, I do hope things will improve in this aspect which is what I expect to happen. However, I loved the music theme, at the moment it's up there with some of my favourite dungeon themes.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Latest one as of this post is the Desert Palace in A Link Between Worlds. I really like how the dungeon is in HYRULE, rather than Lorule, but the boss fight takes place in the latter. I kinda sorta in a way predicted that would be the case, but still, it was a nice change of pace and a spectacular way to avoid conformity.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Blasted through House of Gales a while back. Now I'm stuck between plowing through Treacherous Tower and actually advancing in the game...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Latest one as of this post is the Desert Palace in A Link Between Worlds. I really like how the dungeon is in HYRULE, rather than Lorule, but the boss fight takes place in the latter. I kinda sorta in a way predicted that would be the case, but still, it was a nice change of pace and a spectacular way to avoid conformity.

Spoilers bro :O

Anyway, I just finished OOT's Hyrule Castle. Dat fight with Ganon is just, omg so great <3

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
1) You know this thread will be talking about new dungeons!

2) Not really a spoiler, bro. XD

1) I know, and it makes me sad :sad:

2) Now I'm gonna get to that dungeon, find out the boss was fought in Lorule, and be like "omg that was totally expected and I saw it coming because somebody failed to put that part in spoiler tags so now this game sucks for me there's no surprises 0/10" :right:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Just completed Ice Ruins. I tell you, that dungeon was hell for me. Died at least ten times. When I play with the 3D all the way up, everything feels alive. It's not the same as, say, Skyward Sword. Depth is already important but when I can feel that depth, I get disoriented. Not to mention I'm playing Rental Only, 3HC, no shield, no upgrades, no healing, etc. It's a crap ton of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom