• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Hardest Zelda Game?

What is the hardest Zelda game?

• The Original LoZ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seasons/Oracle of Seasons

• Wind Waker

• Minish Cap

• Other (Twilight Princess/Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks

• Total voters

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
ALttP definately. The temples were deviously hard. Puzzlewise. The bosses were extremely hard. And I had 96 deaths my first run. It's definately the hardest Zelda game.

20Hearts

ALttP definately. The temples were deviously hard. Puzzlewise. The bosses were extremely hard. And I had 96 deaths my first run. It's definately the hardest Zelda game.
You think that's bad, I died 216 times my first time through

From my personal experience, I have to say Zelda II. I had like 6 game overs before beating the first level.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
AoL of course - enemies were so hard to beat with your kitchen kni... errm, "sword", it just had no range. Lava pits killed you instantly and the Great Palace was a real nightmare: 100 ways to go but of course only 1 was right, terrible enemies - you think that blue darknuts are hard enough? Wait till you see blue darknuts with wings :S that jump around like crazy. And Thunderbird who was extremely hard, maybe the hardest videogame boss I've ever played against in all my life, forced me to use up almost all of my magic (Thunder, jump and maybe shield spell) - and after finally beating him, guess what? Yet another boss! And of course you don't get your magic and life refilled before fighting him, ARRRGGGHHHH!!! If it wasn't for that last dungeon, I'd have probably enjoyed AoL much more.
Nowadays Zelda has become way too easy with WW and TP though, I think aLttP had just the right amount of difficulty.

Adventure of Link, and I'm sure ALL of you would agree if you played it. It's the only zelda game I haven't beaten... :( I beat every other one! Even the very first one.
I got stuck on the last dungeon right before dark link. It'll haunt me forever! But my collectors disk broke and now I can't play it. :( maybe I'll get it on the virtual console. But I remember getting soo frusturated. That game is the definition of hard.

D

Dark Nut

TP is very hard even at the ice temple and zant was hard too and i finshed it in three months that was a long time lol

Although TP was somewhat hard in terms of gameplay, I would rate it as much easier because of how easy most of the puzzles are. You have to take into consideration that there were not a bunch of walkthroughs on games like LttP, so you just had to find the answer to even the hardest puzzles by yourself.

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
All I have to say is there is no way I could have beaten LoZ or AoL without a guide. I beat ALttP without one and I was like 7. It was extremely difficult, but at least ALttP tells you where the dungeons are and points you in the right direction, and you don't get destroyed by everything in the beginning of the game.

OotLord1003

Young Link
AOL!!!!!!
SO HARD!!
I started a new game and I decided to count howmany Times I died,
I have gotton to the island palace and it has been two months, I have played it every day and have died 157 times.

Nye Pendragon

derparific
That's easy: Adventure of Link.
The ENEMIES, ohmygosh. I hate them. HATE them.
Who ever thought of those darned Blue Darknuts is on my 'things-I-don't-like list'. :< And LEVELING UP?! Great, now I have to watch out for Blue Darknuts AND level up Link for who know's WHAT reasons. x___x Gaaaaah. I've never bothered to finish this game because it's so difficult. I'm not that great at video games to begin with, and I think only people that are really good at video games can play AoL.

T

Triforce Hero

AoL was definately the hardest, its the only zelda game ive actually given up on at one point and that was my first play through. I eventually completed it but I must of died 100 if not 200 times, of about 20 were probably before the first palace.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Well. I have only played Minish Cap, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks and Twilight Princess. I would say that MC is the hardest. But I haven't got very far in TP so, my mind may change.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Of all the games I've played, AoL is my choice. I think it's due to the fact that the clues are so vague, and that a majority of proceeding through the game is dependent upon how well you've leveled up. In fact I still haven't beaten it. (Can't seem to find my way through the forest near the abandoned village) And no I don't want your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom