• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess What is the Blood Extent in Twilight Princess?

So I'm about to get Twilight Princess and was wondering how bad the blood content is in the game. The game says it's rated T for animated blood. Then again, SS also said it had animated blood but I didn't see any, though SS was E-10, not T.

As a fan of the Assassin's Creed series, I have no problem with blood up to an extent, but I ask b/c I don't want to be surprised when Link hacks at any enemy and blood goes spraying to the side.

Thanks!

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Two moments...there's one scene where there's blood splattered over a gate, but it's no worse than the blood in OoT. And you see some "Unicorn Blood" on Ganondorf.

Yuki Cross

Attack on Titan~!!!
I can hardly remember any blood (although there are a few times - but it's not very noticeable) I think it's rated T mainly because the storyline can be a little to dark for younger players. I never really had any problem with the blood content, I never noticed anything.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Where are the said blood stained gates? Screenshot? And if you mean the one by Kakariko...I thought it was paint. It's too bright red. Dried blood is darker.

But like others have said, there's not much. Ganondorf turns into a boar with a wound on his belly, but it's glowing white, not red. Some of the enemies bleed a tiny bit.

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
Sometime later in the game, if you go into Colin's house, (Down opposite from the Mayor's, near the ranch.) Colin's dad is covered with blood. And the gates, that's all I really noticed.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
There's blood on Rusl but few ever actually see him beaten up because they don't return to Ordon Village in the timeframe. Then there's Beast Ganon's juices or w/e they are (white fluid). The "blood" rating is a joke, just the ESRB trolling.

C

Cucco's Revenge

In all my time playing TP, I never noticed any blood..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom