• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What is Ghirahim? Theories

N

Nattack110

Ghirahim is the spirit of Demise's sword... Like Fi is the spirit of the Master Sword

Overheadzelda

Reviver of threads
My theory is that him and Fi are sort of brother and sister, but also sort of opposites. (He looks alot like her in his final form.)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
As far as I'm concerned, Ghirahim is a lackey of Demise's who doubles as his sword spirit.

It seems like Ghirahim and Fi are the swords but are the complete opposite of each other. For example, Ghirahim has a lot of emotions while Fi doesn't. :)

Feral

The Drifter
Seeing as SS has taken a lot of inspiration from Japanese Shinto, Buddhism and Onmyodo type traditions, I would say Ghirahim is a sword tsukumogami. (A sword that has turned into a demon (yokai).) Probably owned by Demise. ( Anyone notice he looks a lot like Akuma from Street Fighter?) There are many other references to the above traditions as well such as the sealing spike, the moves you use to seal the spike, magatamas, purifying miko in the waterfall etc...

While it doesn't exactly fit I would say Fi play a role like a shikigami.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom