• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is a Skyloftian?

squadala

I don't like you either
We all know that Link will be living in a cloud-top world known as Skyloft. But besides being his homeland who are its inhabitants. It has already been theoreized that they are the ooccoo (please, please, please no) but I think they will be a tottally new race. But I wonder if they are similar or disimilar to hylians and will Link even be one of them? Or adopted into this group like he was with the kokiri?

Djinn

and Tonic
Right now it is completely impossible to tell. Not until the game is released and we see for ourselves.

But the most plausible theory based on rumors and interviews with the developers says that they might be ordinary Hylians in a situation very similar to that of Wind Waker. That some great evil has taken over the land below and that they people of Skyloft were raised to the clouds to keep them safe. And that they have been there long enough to have forgotten about the world below. We have already been told that Link is ignorant of the surface world. And that Skyloft is all he knows. Until more is revealed then we only have a few offhand comments on Skyloft and SS Link to go by.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
None of us know at this point what race will be along side Link in Skyloft. I wouldn't mind if they were a completely new race, in fact it would be quite interesting. What is everyone's problem with ooccoo? They wouldn't be the best race for the game but I wouldn't be that bothered if it turned out to be them. I would love to see the Picori in a future Zelda game! They are so cute and a great idea for a Zelda race; there is a type of Picori living in the clouds...so maybe...but then again Link would have to shrink and all and it would just be MC all over again...I wouldn't mind if it turns out to be Zoras, Kokirions, Sheikas, Hylians or whatever that is already used in other Zelda games but judging but the way Link looks I think the people will be similar to those in TP, but I could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom