• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What if Ganon Has Been a Puppet of a Dark God/Goddess All Along?

F

FourSword

Nintendo has used this before except having Ganon be the controller of villains such as Zant and Vaati... what if Ganon has been possessed and controlled this whole time!?

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Yes, that would be disturbing.....but I don't think that's possible because of the history of him in OoT. He chose to do that because of his own stupid thoughts.

Garo

Boy Wonder
Yes, that would be disturbing.....but I don't think that's possible because of the history of him in OoT. He chose to do that because of his own stupid thoughts.

See, that's the funny thing about free will. It can be influenced pretty strongly while still having the illusion of freedom.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
This would be a ridiculous twist. Please, no. I'm not against a more powerful villain. But Ganondorf is a cult character. No way he is controlled by an even higher being. Such stuff would completely ruin this awesome and evil character.

It's good how it is now. Nintendo is creating new Legends. Look at Skyward Sword, probably no Ganondorf in this Ancient Legend. Or look at Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks, both games featured the New Hyrule. No Ganondorf.

I think Nintendo has finished the Ganondorf Saga. Time for a new villain, or better, new villains.

I'd be alright with it if happened in one Zelda game, as long as they did it in a way that doesn't ruin Ganon's legacy in other Zelda games.

I think Nintendo has finished the Ganondorf Saga. Time for a new villain, or better, new villains.

I really hope so. As great a villain Ganon is, I could do with a Zelda game without him, at least for one game.

F

FourSword

To all the people who think this would undermine Ganon as a villain... hasn't Ganon undermined almost every other villain in Zelda. (Zant and Vaati)

AwesomeLink86

Link is awesome!!
To all the people who think this would undermine Ganon as a villain... hasn't Ganon undermined almost every other villain in Zelda. (Zant and Vaati)

Yeah, but it's friggin Ganon! :P:P

I don't like the idea of Ganon being controlled because he's the ultimate villain. I mean he's practically a dark god himself. I would like to see though a dark power try to control him and fail. :)

But I also agree we need a console Zelda game without Ganon. He's becoming overused. That's not to say that the creators of the series should totally get rid of him, but a few games without would be nice. ;)

F

FourSword

I also want to see the very first Link, Zelda, and Ganon not reincarnations...

That would be cool if they were to make a last game(hopefully that wont happen) that would be great to put in and then have an awesome final boss battle

F

FourSword

Oot is the first in the timeline and everyone says you really do look like THE Hero of time. How would they know what HE would look like if there wasn't one before. I want to see where Link came from.

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
It's true that Ganon was lurking behind the shadows of other villans, but your theory makes a whole lot of sense. I mean, why haven't the Gods taken away the Triforce of Power when it is far too dangerous in his hands?

F

FourSword

This kind of supports the tetraforce theory. Why did they not take the triangle beneath the feet of the bird on his shield out of the Oot3D? This still leaves the door open to the tetraforce theory.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
This kind of supports the tetraforce theory. Why did they not take the triangle beneath the feet of the bird on his shield out of the Oot3D? This still leaves the door open to the tetraforce theory.

Then you have to ask another question. Why didn't change Grezzo the totally false Symbol of the Forest Temple? It's still a remnant of the Beta. I love Ocarina of Time 3D, but Grezzo did not changed anything. There are just more and new Easter Eggs now available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom