• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Yakuza Kiwami over past week. In the last few chapters now, and I've done most of what I've wanted to do as far as side stuff goes. Just need to max out Majima Everywhere, wrap up a few loose substories, and I'll go for the rest of the main story.

Combat and boss design is a step down from 0, IMO, but it's a remake of a PS2 game. No big deal and still a great time all around.

Probably gonna go straight into Kiwami 2 after I'm done.

Currently doing three challenge runs: Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy, All Platinum Relics; Pikmin 2, Deathless; and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Damageless. As for non challenge runs, I have too many to count. Probably going through like 11 games right now, derp.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Been playing a lot of Fate/Samurai Remnant. It really does not scratch the 1 vs 1000 itch with its encounter system, a lot like how Strikers was. It's still a lot of fun. I just wish you could play as Servants for more than just 10 second bursts outside of scripted story moments.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Baldur’s Gate 3, I’ve just started act 2 and I am really bad at this game. I’m on the easiest difficulty but I still die a lot. Im enjoying it so far though.

Super Mario Wonder, so far this is the most fun I’ve ever had with a 2d mario game. Im not a huge fan on 2d platformers but I’ve been loving this game so far. It is a bit too easy though but that might just be because I’ve only played through the first area.

Spider-Man 2, so far this is looking like it will be my game of the year. I’m only about 3-4 hours in but I’m really enjoying the story so far and the gameplay feels much more refined compared to the first one and miles morales.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I'm giving the new Spider-Man 2 a shot. The moment to moment gameplay is still great fun, but I worry about the inclusion of gliding. I feel like the vast distances you can cover with the new glide mechanic sort of hamper the fun of swinging.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I literally just said in the SB the other day that I don’t like playing multiple games at once, only to immediately start DKC Tropical Freeze, Mario Wonder, and a new Minecraft world within a week. I still haven’t finished Baldur’s Gate 3, I’m only a few hours into act 2.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Super Mario Wonder, so far this is the most fun I’ve ever had with a 2d mario game. Im not a huge fan on 2d platformers but I’ve been loving this game so far. It is a bit too easy though but that might just be because I’ve only played through the first area.
there are some crazy hard levels, like not kaizo but baby's first kaizo. Look for the 4 star levels

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Super Mario Wonder. Mr Vee ordered it because he wanted to try it. Not even 5 min in and he already handed it to me because he was already done with it. I swear he lived in a cave before we met, lol!!!

Finished replaying Nier Automata with mods recently, and got most everything. I think it’s the first time I ever beat the machine coliseum so it was neat to finally see the extra stuff afterwards.

Now I’m in the middle of actually getting around to the PC version of Nier Replicant. Really glad it runs a lot smoother for me now than when it first released. Think I’ve got most of the annoying trophies out of the way, aside from the grind for maxing out all weapons. On my way to ending B so most of the rest should be easy.

Really excited to play MGS3 again without having to hook up my ps3. Had considered getting it on Switch instead since Konami likely didn’t bother improving literally anything beyond 720p or whatever but I imagine there will be mods for this game eventually and I prefer using a DualShock for something like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom