• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What External Hard Drive to get for Wii U?

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
Ok, so I normally buy games in retail, and I rarely but stuff from the eshop. But, my wii u only has 8 gb and its almost out, with just 3 retail games and the MK8 Dlc. I was thinking about buying an external hard drive, but A) I dont know if there is any sort of technological stuff to make an external hard drive work with the wii u and :cool: everywhere I go I see 500 gb, or a 1tb or 2tb when I feel like I dont need that much. Heck 50 gb would be more then enough for me, and I'd prefer it to be relatively cheap, since I'm kinda broke. Anyone know if I can even find something 50 gb or less that works with the Wii U, and if not, what is the least amount of space I can find? Thanks.

ich Will

Not very nearfetch'd
I think their minimum capacity might be much more than you need, not sure you can avoid that. But that can come in handy for the future. From what I've heard for Wii U though, it should preferably have its own power source (it should be plugged into a wall/outlet to run, whereas my own hard drive leeches power from the device it is hooked up to).

Based on these things, pick and choose from prices depending on how much you're willing to spend. Perhaps one of the cheaper ones, or a used one (not as trustworthy).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom