• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What equipment best compliments the Champion's Tunic?

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
Hello ZD,

I am wondering what pants and what headpiece I should wear with the Champion's Tunic. I currently wear the soldier's helm and soldier's greaves with it because I heard they gave the best defense, but they don't really fit aesthetically with the Champion's Tunic. I heard the best equipment to wear with the Champion's Tunic for aesthetics were the Hylian hood and the Hylian trousers, yet as far as I know, they don't give any special abilities or effects and their defense is very poor.

So I ask: What headpiece and leggings have the best balance of aesthetics and abilities to go with the Champion's tunic? If you know where to find them, where can I find them?

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
I like to wear the Amber Earrings and the Snow Boots dyed black for the fashion. This has me at 80 defense which is pretty solid. It’s actually my favorite look in the game, aesthetically speaking.

You can dye your stuff in this game? Where?

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I wear the Hylian trousers and amber earrings with the Champions Tunic (and Hylian Shield and Master Sword).

The earrings give some really good defence, so all 3 combined is quite a high level set.

Same. Though I've stopped wearing the tunic lately and switched to Phantom Ganon's outfit. Mainly because I'm sick of grinding and also because Link looks like a wuss in everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom