• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Does the 3DS Mean for Future Zelda Titles?

AustinFox33

The Last Kilgannon
With the 3DS finally out and seeing how good OoT 3D was, what do you think we'll see with future Zelda titles? More remakes? The same style of game as Spirit Tracks and The Phantom Hourglass? Or something new entirely?

I think that we will see a MM remake considering over 20 percent of 3ds owners got oot 3d within the first 2 days, there is no way that nintendo will walk away from that. As far as new games i think we will see games similar to the old ds titles but the action will be moved to the top screen for the 3d effect. I dont think we will get a full console 3d game on the 3ds but maybe some sort of hybrid like super mario 3ds looks to be.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
Most likely we will see some of the Handheld Zeldas on the Virtual Console. Most likely, we will see a remake from a Link to the Past on the 3DS. But I think Nintendo will also focus on two complete new Zelda games in the 3DS era.

A Majoras Mask Remake is in my opinion, very unlikely.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Most likely we will see some of the Handheld Zeldas on the Virtual Console. Most likely, we will see a remake from a Link to the Past on the 3DS. But I think Nintendo will also focus on two complete new Zelda games in the 3DS era.

A Majoras Mask Remake is in my opinion, very unlikely.
I have to disagree with you about a MM Remake on the 3DS many people who play OoT 3D and then hear/ already know that MM is a sequel to OoT will want MM. Remaking the sequel of a classic is great marketing technique and I think Nintendo would really spark if they remade MM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom