• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Do You Think Was the Easiest Kid Dungeon in Ocarina of Time?

What do you think was the easiest kid dungeon in Ocarina of time?

• Inside the Deku Tree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dodongo's Cavern

• Jabu- Jabu's Belly

• Total voters

GoldenGengle64

A v ^ A v ^
Easily Inside the Deku Tree. It seemed as though the rooms were more of a giant path, so there were no issues trying to figure out where to go to next. There were no boss keys, or mini bosses. To get a standard key, all you had to do was light torches, shoot switches, or kill an enemy. Even though its ridiculously easy, I love playing it.

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
Inside the Deku Tree by far is the easiest. It was designed as a tutorial dungeon so the player could get used to the controls. Remember that when the game came out, there wasn't any real standards when it came to 3D games. So it's understandable for the first dungeon to be much easier than the rest. Most of what happens in the dungeon, either Navi explains how to do something or a Deku Scrub gives you a hint. Of course, now the controls are second nature, so getting through it is ridiculously easy. Plus the dungeon seems to be half the length of Dodongo's Cavern and Jabu-Jabu's Belly, so it's much less complicated.

ChuChuOfTime

Fish. Citizen of Foo
Deku tree, it has only a few rooms and nearly no dead ends as well as having easy enemies.

F

Forever Impa

Inside the Deku tree, of course. As many have pointed out, its a tutorial in a dungeon. Sort of a waste of the label of "dungeon" if you ask me. A friend challenged me to do it in the fastest time I could when I was 16 or so. Beat the whole dungeon in just over 4 minutes.

The Tree, easiest dungeon ever.

However when I first got the game, I was stuck at the very beginning of it, not knowing you had the walk further to find a door :dry:
Yeah, but back then I did not have any brains what so ever

all the child dungeons were easy but the deku tree i dont think should even be a dungeon to easy it was easy enough but the 3d version made it easier

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
After you've played OoT for the first time, the Deku Tree becomes almost too easy. So much that it's pretty much just an annoyance whenever I replay from the beginning.

The Deku Tree. All of these dungeons were pretty easy, but The Deku Tree is not a challenge. Though I do enjoy the dungeon.

T

TriforceofTwili

Inside the Deku Tree. Its the first dungeon, It's supposed to be easy. And my Ocarina of Time 3D boss battle mode record for Gohma is... 28 seconds. Went to check that and found a cow in my house... So cows can climb ladders? and somehow end up underground in Death Mountain?

skywardsword13

Dawn of the Final Day
I have to say inside the deku tree in retrospect. obviously. but thats looking back on it. the first time i played the game in 2001, i was 5. first video game ever. (therefore first zelda game) I was so pumped that i got the sword and i had no idea what to expect in the deku tree. i got in, it took me a day or 2 to get the slingshot, and then another week to figure out how to jump onto the web from the top floor. after that, you can imagine it took me a while. after a little more than a month, i made it to the boss. and i couldn't beat it to save my life. after a week of getting owned, i asked my friend's nine year old brother to beat it for me. after i got out of the tree, i had no clue what to do and forgot about the game. then a year later, i picked it up and never stopped. i fell in love with everything in Ocarina of Time. I played through the whole game and finally(but sadly) finished it when i was 10. it was awesome. and the second play through i couldn't believe i thought inside the deku tree was hard.

but still, the first time around i will never forget. and i know that inside the deku tree was hard as hell. so instead of voting it as easiest, i voted dodongo's cavern XD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom