• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What do you regret selling/giving away/losing?

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
Almost my entire collection of Disney VHS tapes and my Gameboy Pocket (blue).

OMG I would give anything to have my Gameboys back. My first was a hand-me-down original brick Gameboy, my second was the see-through purple Gameboy Pocket, and third was a yellow Pokemon themed Gameboy Color with like Pikachu and Togepi on it.

OMG I would give anything to have my Gameboys back. My first was a hand-me-down original brick Gameboy, my second was the see-through purple Gameboy Pocket, and third was a yellow Pokemon themed Gameboy Color with like Pikachu and Togepi on it.

Oh dang...those were some nice game boys you had there. :( The sadness that those antiques are gone now.... especially that Pikachu and Togepi one. I don't think I've ever heard of that one before.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Ok so remember those furbies? Well McDonald's, back when the happy meal toys were actually good, had these cool ass furbies. I was like 5 and this furby was literally the only thing I gave two ****s about. I lost it on holiday and I still feel the pain

I used to collect Littlest Pets when I was 9, and I traded my favorite one for a rarer version of it. At the time it was a good idea, but now I miss it. cause it was the first one I ever got.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Most of the games that I sold when I was younger, just to get a discount on the new games I bought. I've started aquiring these games again, but they aren't always that easy to find.

G

Guest-3

I miss my throwing knives... :kawaii: Also lost $50 a few years ago... hm..

karu

Panamaniac
I'm a clean freak therefore I must always get rid of things I like in order to make room for new ones or if it just gets out of hand. I regret throwing away all my manga books I had, and I didn't even throw them to make room, I threw them away because I was mad at my brother cause he told me I'm childish and needed to get rid of everything and that I needed to grow up :( goodbye Kachi Kochi Dragon, but I did throw away his legos nyehehehehe

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I regret trading in my Pokémon Omega Ruby a few months back. Glad that I rebought it the other day ^^

I regret selling my Pikachu 3DS XL for about $100 at a pawn shop. I'm sure that I would have gotten more for it today if I sold it on eBay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom