• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Do for Fun/hobbies

Jiggly Jaws

Who is This Guy?
I have several things I do for fun. One is hanging out with friends. Daydreaming is also one of those things I find entertaining. Video games and TV shows are also entertaining.

However, painting miniatures is probably my favorite thing to do. It's slow and tedious at times but once I see the finished product, the product of hours of work, I get this feeling that I just love. You can't beat it.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I mostly like to draw for fun. I really like to draw my own 'friends' whenever I feel like it. I also love to play music and when I play music I always start day dreaming to the tune of music. And the most important of all, I mostly love to imagine things for fun. I always feel that I always get stuck on my own world or even go to a personal parallel universe I imagine or even so, play with my 'friends'.

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
Play xbox...

Actually, no. Thats a bad answer. I l8ve to go the forums and post one word posts just to get sb access XD

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Read, video games, draw, or write, depending on my mood.

And you spelled hobby wrong

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Eh there are a multitude of things that I like to do depending on the mood. If you couldn't tell by my username, one of my first hobbies is video gaming. However, games do make me angry so to take a break, I like to move onto things such as bike riding, working out, and maybe even reading. I once tried my hand at writing, but I'm just not good enough for it. People tell me that I suck at it and so I do. :(

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I do a lot of stuff but, if I had to pick just one hobby, it's videogames. They're probably the most engaging thing for me; a good videogame with an amazing story and fun gameplay just has me hooked more than any movie or TV show has. I mean, The Walking Dead comes close but, doesn't beat out a good game. ;) So, yeah, games. I like to draw, write, love music, etc. but if I'm bored and stuck in the house, my go-to hobby is to pop in a good game.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Hmm I have a few...

If I'm I the house I like to play video games, listen to music, song write occasionally etc. Outdoors I like to play sports and go the gym but the main sports that I play are golf, tennis and football, I like to stay active and have a goal, there's nothing better than playing some sports on a hot summers day :yes:

Eating, sleeping, and taking a dump... To put it simply, I don't have a hobby, unless one considers drawing to be a hobby, in which case, I don't do that all too often anymore. I am a rather boring person wolf in general, though. Hell, I often have to say and do things on a regular basis to remind myself that I still exist... :J

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Tabletop Wargames (mostly BattleTech since 1995)

2GTL7.jpg

Attachments

• 2GTL7.jpg
    2GTL7.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 1

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Hard to choose just one. I'd probs say its a tie between video games and reading. If I could only do one for the rest of my life, it'd be a tough choice :P

bunny

birb overlord
Ehh, hard to decide between a few... I'll just glomp art together. Drawing, painting, crafts... All of that stuff is really fun in my opinion.

Video games would probably be a close second, right next to reading.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
On my free time, I like writing songs or parodies. I use my keyboard to do that most of the time, since all the other instruments I can play require air to play. So far, I've made 12 original songs & around 50 parodies. Its A LOT easier to right a parody than making a song from scratch.

I also play video games, watch anime, listen to Vocaloid music, plan cosplay sleepovers, play tennis, & hopefully work at a future job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom