• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Aspect of Skyward Sword, New or Old, is Your Favorite?

M

Major

Skyward Sword has been out for a week now, and what was your favorite aspect of it? Doesn't matter if it was new or old, for example, it could be the upgrading system, or the targeting system. Just... what made it a good game for you? Rather, what made it worthy of carrying the Legend of Zelda name?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The targeting system and most obviously, Link. Oddly enough, I had no problem with the camera despite being used to controlling it in TP GC and TWW. Link is still good ol' Link, wearing that classic green tunic and slaying the villains no matter what predicament he may be in. If it has Link and a functioning one at that, it'll probably be worthy of carrying the brand name.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Out of all the great things!? That's impossible. Ok I guess I have to pick the upgrade system, it was just something new, fun, and helpful. I loved going out of my way to collect bugs, birds, and horns and skulls. The best was getting to upgrade your shield to be better. I think in second place is the controls but it is a 0.1 difference.

Most complete story-line.
including what zelda was doing at the beginning of the credits was just what I was hoping for

Also, the puzzles were mostly strong with the last dungeon literally a puzzle in itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom