• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Your Favorite Disney Animated Movies?

LumiGem

He gave me LOADED DICE!
The Lion King
The Lion King 2
The Lion King 1/2
Mulan
Tangled
The Princess and The Frog
Pocahontas
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Alice in Wonderland
Aladdin

Yay for Disney movies! The good ones, not the crap that comes from Disney Channel! (High School Musical, 16 Wishes, etc :mad:)

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I was always a fan of Robin Hood. Other than that, I love Aladdin, and The Lion King. I miss good ol' VHS Disney movies.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
Mine are in no order

1 Fantasia
2 Beauty and the Beast
3 The Little Mermaid
4 The Fox and the Hound
5 Pinocchio
6 Dumbo
7 Bambi
8 Cinderella
9 Aladdin
10 Snow White
11 Sleeping Beauty
12 Lady and the Tramp
13 Peter Pan

All Masterpieces in my opinion.:yes:

Why hasn't anyone put any Pixar movies, they're technically Disney

Mine would be- Toy Story, Toy Story 3, Wall-E, Up, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Hercules, Tarzan, The Brave Little Toaster, The Aristocats, and Aladdin.

To this day, I have never been able to finish Fantasia without falling asleep at one point or other. Anyway, it's hard for me to pick; most of them are worth a watch, even if it isn't your specific cup of tea.

Lion King, I think reigns on top in my book.

I also liked Robin Hood, The Sword in the Stone (guess I'm alone on that one... XD), Aladdin, The Little Mermaid (though it would've been better if it was more like the original), Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, Snow White, Pocahontas, and Finding Nemo. And Hercules.

Not that the others that everyone else mentioned aren't good, they're good. But the ones I listed are my favorites.

I do want to say that Fox and the Hound movie made me cry. Lion King did too, but man, the Fox and Hound just flat out depressed me. ;-; I was younger then, so I might not cry so much if I give it another watch.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Lilo and Stitch
Lion King and all its derivatives [these movies are beast]
Tarzan
Robin Hood
The Emperor's New Groove
Treasure Planet
Aladdin
Peter Pan
Mulan
Fox and the Hound

Aaaaaand I don't know if this one qualifies as one of the "animated" Disney movies, as far as the classic cartoons go, but I really loved Tangled the first time I watched it. Disney brought back the magic that the classics gave off with this masterpiece, and even surpassed a great number of them in my book. Before it I was questioning Disney's capacity to produce anymore worthwhile films, yet Tangled somewhat restored my trust in them.

As for Pixar, a branch-off company owned by Disney:

Wall-E
The Incredibles
Toy Story 1, 2, and 3
Finding Nemo
Brave
Monsters, Inc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom