• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Going to Be for Halloween?

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm thinking of being the doctor for halloween.
I'm not going trick or treating though.
Which doctor should I be... I'd look most like the fourth doctor, but if I find out how to straighten hair I'd be the eleventh... if I can find a fez....

You should be the tenth doctor, David Tennant! One of the best doctors ever!XD The other one is Tom Baker.:rolleyes:

and 26 days till my birthday! :D

Well then early happy birthday!^^

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
ZombieMeHWwithBackground.png

That is only the make up. I will eventually kill myself and have my enemy zap me to life. And then take a shoe off, scruff the hair up and rip the clothes up for effect, y'know

Who or what are you dressing up as for Halloween? Why did you choose that person/thing? Simply, what are you going to be on October 31st?

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
I plan to be Zelda from Skyward Sword, sort of as a tribute for the upcoming game. Plus I'll rewear the costume when I pick up my copy!

I'm actually making it from scratch, too! :zelda:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Who or what are you dressing up as for Halloween? Why did you choose that person/thing? Simply, what are you going to be on October 31st?

Okay, this is the last time I change my mind about who/what I'm being.:sweat:

I'm going to be a saint, saint Therese. I chose her because she is my Confirmation saint. Saint Therese is who I will be on 10/31/2011.^^ And I'm going to make my costume from scratch, sew it together and everything!^^ But if I can't get it done in time I'll be San, the girl in my sig + avy.

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
Im being Doctor Who (David Tennant) I got a suit and a Trench coat and I'm still making the sonic screw driver. (My brothers gona be a dalek. People are gona be like "EXTERMINATE THE DOCTOR" lol)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Im being Doctor Who (David Tennant) I got a suit and a Trench coat and I'm still making the sonic screw driver. (My brothers gona be a dalek. People are gona be like "EXTERMINATE THE DOCTOR" lol)

That's cool!^^ I'm a big Doctor Who fan.:nod: My brother is going to be The Doctor for Halloween as well.:)

A

Ashen

For everyone who is not going trick or treating: Dress up anyways since it's so much fun.^^

Btw, does anyone know where I might find the patterns for making a Galadriel dress from LotR?

View attachment 18277

It's too late for this Halloween, but you could probably adjust either this pattern or this one to make one. Just in case you want to make it for some other time.

I'm actually adjusting the first to make my costume this year. I've always wanted a renaissance/medieval-type dress anyway.

Also-- so many people being the Doctor! I love it. ^^

D

Deleted member 6224

I AM A STEGOSAURUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom