• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Going to Be for Halloween?

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Also I'd like ideas for a costume. Anyone?

Well are you a girl or not?(I don't think you are because of your username) Do you want to be an anime character? Do you want to be a character from a book? Do you want to be a character from a movie? Do you want to be a character from a video game? Do you want to be a fsmouse person from history? Do you want to be a kind of person or thing? As soon as I get an answer I'll give you suggestions.^^

I'm too lazy to get a costume, so I just pull my hood up and say I'm a robber.
It usually works.

Tom

Well are you a girl or not?(I don't think you are because of your username) Do you want to be an anime character? Do you want to be a character from a book? Do you want to be a character from a movie? Do you want to be a character from a video game? Do you want to be a fsmouse person from history? Do you want to be a kind of person or thing? As soon as I get an answer I'll give you suggestions.^^

I think I'll be Team Fortress 2's Spy, but that's just one idea. Just to help you on finding ideas, I'm currently studying in Montréal (not my hometown) and don't really have many options here. Any cheap or simple costumes for this year? Any homemade stuff you'd like to share? I'll take anything lol.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I think I'll be Team Fortress 2's Spy, but that's just one idea. Just to help you on finding ideas, I'm currently studying in Montréal (not my hometown) and don't really have many options here. Any cheap or simple costumes for this year? Any homemade stuff you'd like to share? I'll take anything lol.

Well, last year I was an elf and that was very cheap. I found the perfect pants and shirt at Goodwill and I just used a stick and some string for the bow. For the ears I got them at this Halloween store(as you always can.:rolleyes:), I can't remember what it was called. Then I had these brown boots. For the quiver my brother had something like it so I used that since my paper made one didn't turn out.:sweat: And the arrows I got some sticks and made tinfoil arrowheads. You could do something like this or something else. I think that idea you have there though is pretty good.^^

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okay, so I can't be Galadriel for Halloween because I can't get the stuff in time for it and I also can't be my backup. So, my brother is going as The Doctor from Doctor Who and he suggested I go as the doctor's companion. I want to know if I should take him up on his offer, and if not, who I should be. Any suggestions? Something simple?

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
theres a surprising amount of stuff you can do for halloween in very little time, as long as you know what you want to do before you start
ex: old nightgown+white face paint+fake blood=banshee/vampire

Ice Sage

these are words
I'm thinking of being the doctor for halloween.
I'm not going trick or treating though.
Which doctor should I be... I'd look most like the fourth doctor, but if I find out how to straighten hair I'd be the eleventh... if I can find a fez....

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
theres all kinds of stuff to straighten hair. you can always get a straightener, if your worried about heat damage theres all kinds of stuff for that

Conor

the over analysing guy
I, for one, love halloween and I don't think I'll ever grow out of it, as long as I have family members younger than me I'll be fine :P I love festivities in general, always have and always will, man, I'm in a great mood now, only 75 days till christmas! and 26 days till my birthday! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom